Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Babushka Dolls

I have a little thing happening with adorable nesting dolls. I don't know why but they're just so sweet and I can't help but want to put them everywhere. I even ordered some Japanese fabric from Etsy seller, Sakura fabric featuring Babushka dolls.

I stumbled across these wall decals from Bored Inc. (available at Urban Outfitters and the Bored Inc website)

They would look great next to a vintage piece of furniture with rust/yellow undertones. You could also frame them on white board in a white frame too for some lovely wall art thats even more changeable than sticking the decals directly on the wall.

These Russian nesting doll magnets are adorable too! As well as this nesting doll bedspread from Urban Outfitters!

(Photo from Urban Outfitters website)

1 comment:

tokyobunnie said...

Thanks so much for posting about our wall decals! I would love to send you a little thank you gift! Please fill out the contact form on our website, www.boredinc.net, and make sure to include your address! Thanks Again! <3