Friday, August 24, 2007

Keep in touch with Anna Bella Fine Stationery

I love buying any stationery, but when it comes to fun and beautiful stationery I can't help myself!

Anna Bella Fine Stationery makes some truly beautiful invitations, tea-length notes, stationery sets, and even gorgeous change of address cards! (Who knew they could be so pretty?!)

I am in love with the clean lines and colouring of the stationery sets. Each set contains 8 letter sheets, 8 matching notes, 16 envelopes and 20 personalized calling cards. Everything you need to keep in touch the traditional way, with pen and paper! They're very handy.

The stationery set pictured is called 'Rosie' and is available on the Anna Bella Fine Stationery website.

(image from the Anna Bella Fine Stationery website)

1 comment:

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

I too love the colors trendy and fruity!